Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

Rosary Beads

In class we have been praying/learning the Rosary.                     
This is a type of necklace with special beads attached. 
It is used to pray, reflect & meditate. 


When praying the Rosary you’ll start with the: Sign of the Cross
then the Apostles Creed then Our Father
then 3 Hail Mary’s then recite the Glory Be
then 10 Hail Mary’s and another Glory Be.

End with Sign of the Cross.



Thanks for reading (if you did).  :))

                          

1 comment:

  1. Good work Franky, a very clear and concise blog post about the Rosary. You haven't mentioned the mysteries, but for the junior school students they do not look at this. Do you find you can meditate on the mystery in class when we are saying it?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.